• Home
  • About Us
  • Contact
webdo
FR AR EN
  • Home
  • National
  • international
  • Regions
  • Sport
  • Culture
  • Others
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • National
  • international
  • Regions
  • Sport
  • Culture
  • Others
No Result
View All Result
🇫🇷 FR 🇸🇦 AR 🇬🇧 EN
webdo
No Result
View All Result
Home National

Sub -Saharians file: Tunisia is taking action

by Webdo
Friday 4 April 2025 09:05
in National
Sub -Saharians file: Tunisia is taking action
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

The spokesperson for the National Guard, Houssem Eddine Jbabli, said Thursday, April 3, 2025 that the intervention of the security forces in Sfax concerning migrants in an irregular situation from sub-Saharan Africa aimed to protect the dispatched team on the spot, made up of members of the Tunisian Red Red Crescent, doctors and civil protection agents in direct contact with them.

In an interview with national television, he added that the makeshift camps installed by these migrants now represented a threat to social peace, both in terms of security, health and living in addition to several cases of attacks against public and private goods.

He also pointed out that this question was closely followed by the President of the Republic, Kaïs Saïed, in his capacity as supreme leader of the armed forces, through meetings with security officials in order to find alternative solutions and promote their voluntary return to their countries of origin.

Jbabli said that contacts were underway with international organizations and partner countries in order to organize an air bridge for migrants wishing to return voluntarily, in a safe and human rights approach, in accordance with international conventions on freedoms.

On the other hand, he specified that the migrants involved in acts of violence and damage to property were subject to forced or incarcerated expulsions in Tunisian prisons.

Furthermore, he stressed that no attempt to infiltrate migrants from sub-Saharan Africa had been recorded from the start of the year until the end of March, whether by the western borders or in the southeast of the country, thanks to the strategy put in place by the security forces and the army.

The article Sub -Saharians file: Tunisia is taking action appeared first on webdo.

Next Post
Tunisia attacks water leaks to preserve resources

Tunisia attacks water leaks to preserve resources

Leave Comment
Plugin Install : Widget Tab Post needs JNews - View Counter to be installed
  • Latest
  • Trending
Tunisia – Weather: Progress heat and strong winds on the coast

Tunisia – Weather: Decrease in temperatures and thunderstorms expected

29 August 2025
Bizerte welcomes the 8ᵉ World Forum of the Sea from September 12 to 13, 2025

Bizerte welcomes the 8ᵉ World Forum of the Sea from September 12 to 13, 2025

29 August 2025
Foreign investments in Tunisia continue their flight

Tunisia: foreign investments jumped 20.8 % in the first half of 2025

29 August 2025
Tunisia: Nafti receives a delegation from the American Congress

Tunisia: Nafti receives a delegation from the American Congress

28 August 2025

LATEST NEWS

Tunisia – Weather: Progress heat and strong winds on the coast
National

Tunisia – Weather: Decrease in temperatures and thunderstorms expected

by Webdo
18 minutes ago

Read more

Newsletter

Facebook Twitter Youtube RSS
webdo

Your Tunis electronic newspaper. Follow all the latest news in Tunisia in real time: politics, society, culture, economy, and more. Webdo, a reliable and independent source at the heart of the news.

Follow us

MENU

  • Home
  • National
  • international
  • Regions
  • Sport
  • Culture
  • Others

TAGS

doctor Head of State Kais Saied legal Minister Minister of Health Ons Jabeur President Tunisia

© 2025 Webdo.tn Tous droits réservés. Réalisé par Itrend.

Logo Webdo
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • National
  • international
  • Regions
  • Sport
  • Culture
  • Others

© 2025 Webdo.tn Tous droits réservés. Réalisé par Itrend.